There are many ways to volunteer at Dress for Success Triangle!
Here are some great ways to get started:
- Visit the Dress for Success Website and fill out the information form
- Attend an upcoming Training Session
- Volunteer at an Excess Sale
- Become an Image Coach
- Become a Career Coach
- Help in our Warehouse
- Organize a suit or accessory drive at your work or with your community
Visit the DFS Website and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Upcoming Training Opportunities:
The first Saturday of each month will feature a training event for future and current volunteers and will be held at the Durham location of Dress for Success. Trainings, divided by quarters of the year, will be provided as follows:
December 2014: Coach Training
January 2015: Volunteer 101
February 2015: Volunteer Workshop
March 2015: Coach Training
- Volunteer 101s are for people who are considering volunteering with Dress for Success and want to learn more, and start at 10 am and end at 11:30 am.
- Volunteer Workshops are for current volunteers who want to keep up-to-date on coaching techniques and are primarily for Image and Career coaches. These will be highly interactive, and topics will vary from month to month. These will start at 10 am and end at 1pm.
- Coach Trainings are for new volunteers who have yet to start coaching. Volunteers will walk away with an understanding of key issues and areas to address with clients, and do’s and don’ts. These will start at 10 am and end at 1 pm.