Part of our mission is to collaborate with others in the community who believe in empowering women and ending poverty in the Triangle – and that includes your business. You can support our important mission by contributing to our upcoming Lift Benefit on Saturday, February 1, 2014, at Solas in downtown Raleigh.
WHY SUPPORT OUR MISSION
- Directly impact the Triangle’s fight to alleviate poverty by empowering disadvantaged women
- Connect your employees with like-minded individuals through fun networking events, as well as rewarding volunteer opportunities
- Build goodwill in the community by supporting local groups and causes that make the Triangle a better place to live
“Poverty is an intergenerational problem – so is the solution. We are honored to have the young professionals of Women for Success as our allies – their energy, talent and enthusiasm is actively expanding the Dress for Success mission to a younger generation of women who are equipped to sustain this work. Women for Success members not only provide incremental financial resources, they extend our brand to new markets, build our volunteer resources and bring a key voice to discussions. Together, we are moving more women out of poverty than ever before.” – Pat Nathan, Founder, Dress for Success Triangle
HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
- Make a Financial Gift: Sponsor Women for Success events, such as our annual Lift Benefit and/or quarterly events. Alternatively, become a sustaining supporter of Women for Success by providing an annual donation.
- Donate In-Kind Items or Services: We are always in need of in-kind donations to support our events. We would like to speak with you in more detail to discuss how your company may be able to support the needs of our annual Lift Benefit or quarterly events.
Don’t see an option that fits your business, but still interested in supporting our mission? Let’s start a conversation. Email us at email@example.com.
All donations made to Dress for Success Triangle are tax-deductible.